One of the highly specialized areas of practice of our firm is Industrial and Labour Laws. Our lawyers have great experience in this field and regularly advise clients on regulatory compliance with various Labour and Service laws prevalent in India. We provide solutions on employment, labor, industrial relations and services legal issues to corporations, organizations, institutions, government entities and individuals. We appear in all Labour and Industrial Courts and Tribunals and High Court.
Our services include :
- Advising on the applicability of various labour laws required to establish operations in India.
- Advising on retrenchment, lay-offs and other termination related laws and concerns.
- Advising on tax implications and labour law issues arising from any merger, acquisition, transfer, sale or any other type of corporate restructuring.
- Drafting Employment Agreements, Non-compete Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, Proprietary Information and Assignment Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Separation and Termination agreements.
- Handling Trade Unions and Employment related litigation
- Labour disputes and Industrial actions
- Health and safety legislation
- Collective bargaining
- Voluntary retirement scheme
- Prosecuting or defending of claims of wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment and protection of intellectual property
- Advising on various labor and employment laws, employment contracts and terminations, recruitment and retention, employee transfer and deputation, discrimination, sexual harassment at work place, health and safety.
- Advisory on creation & compliance of HR Manual & Policies in accordance with applicable laws.